The Blogger Recognition Award
I am so chuffed that Kait from Life as Kait nominated me for The Blogger Recognition Award. It was such a nice surprise to receive a contact form from a reader and realise it was a nomination! Thank you so much Kait for this amazing opportunity.
I did a blog post about why I started blogging, click the sub-heading to go check it out. Long story short, I wanted a hobby, something to keep me busy. I wanted to share my interests with others and be able to express myself. I know when I am struggling I like to read blogs and see what interests me and who I can relate to.
Some Advice for Any Bloggers Out There
I am not the number one person to go to for advice, but if I was to give anyone wanting to start a blog advice, it is to never give up. Even when you have those days, with next to no page views, just keep going. Try to join blogger communities on social media to get your blog more noticed. Allow your blog time to develop and become known on the web. I assure you with a lot of hard work and patience, your blog will get somewhere.
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
• Write a post to show your award
• Give a brief story of how your blog started
• Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
• Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to
• Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
“Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.”